Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday's Tip of the Week - Tubby Time on a Dime

If there's one thing I hate, it's the fact that I can't clean the mildew out of my kids' bath toys.  YUCK!  After throwing tons of money down the drain on bath toys, I came up with a simple and effective solution...use what you have on hand!

My kids have a blast using things like measuring cups, bowls, and empty shampoo or soap bottles.  (Just make sure to rinse them out before using in the tub.)  Travel size containers are perfect for little hands to grab, and they're pretty easy to replace once your little one wears them out.  Most plastic toys (like Little People) can join in the bathtime fun as well.

This is a great way to keep bathtime fun and interesting without emptying your wallet!

Pictures of my sweet Kennedy in the tub - it's hard to believe she was ever so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment